Home Remedies to Eliminate Facial Hair
Do you have facial hair and want to remove it without damaging the skin? There are several natural full facial treatments that you can do in your home that are very effective and can be of great help to solve this problem. If you want to know them, do not stop reading this article!!
How to remove facial hair at home?
If your case is similar to that of many women who suffer from having hair on their foreheads, cheeks, chin or upper lip, do not worry anymore! Because there are full facial treatments that can help you remove it without damaging the skin on your face. Facial hair may have been inherited genetically, but it is also produced by hormonal changes, especially as time passes and your estrogen levels change due to menopause. Other causes of its growth may be related to polycystic ovarian syndrome, the use of certain medications or disorders of the adrenal glands.
How to remove facial hair ? Luckily there are home facial to eliminate facial hair, which will help you get rid of hair without great efforts. Anyway, keep in mind that these remedies take some time to show positive results, but in return they will not harm your face or offer you any side effects. Do you want to meet them and prepare them? Take note of the following recipes.
Hair removal with sugar
How to remove facial hair with sugar? It is one of the best types of hair removal that you can do at home peacefully. Just follow the instructions below.
- Mix two tablespoons of sugar, one teaspoon of honey and 3 tablespoons of water.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave or in the kitchen to water bath, for half a minute, until the sugar turns brown.
- Remove from the fire and let cool.
- With the help of a small spatula, apply the cream over the areas in which you want to remove the hair.
- Place a strip of cloth over the cream gently massaging with the fingers in the direction of hair growth.
- Finally, pull the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth. Repeat until hair is completely removed.
Exfoliating cream of chickpea flour
- This cream will help you to exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin and hair. In addition, you can clarify the color of facial hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of cream, one teaspoon of milk and one teaspoon of turmeric powder and form a paste.
- Apply it on the hair on the face and let it act for 20 minutes or until it dries.
- Rub gently using a sponge or cloth moistened in warm water. Repeat this operation at least three to four times a week for a month.
- Facial hair growth may be due to excessive production of androgens in the body. Peppermint tea can help you regulate hormone levels.
- Boil one cup of water with one teaspoon of mint or four or five fresh mint.
- Cover the pan and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain and apply the lotion to the hair, with the help of a cotton.
- Repeat this procedure twice a day.
Lemon juice and honey
- Lemon juice works as an excellent cleaning agent and exfoliation of honey, which will help you soften hair due to its moisturizing and moisturizing properties, facilitating its removal. In addition, being antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it will also help prevent the skin from getting irritated and infected.
- Mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and four tablespoons of honey.
- Apply on face and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove carefully with a cotton ball dampened in warm water.
- Do the same operation twice a week for a few months.
Homemade shaving cream with barley
- Mix 1 tablespoon of barley, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of milk. Apply the resulting paste on the areas of your face where you want to remove the hair. After 25 minutes, rinse with warm water. Use this cream 3 times a week.
- Gelatin mask
Mix in a clean bowl 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin, a few drops of lemon juice, 2 drops of lavender essential oil and 3 tablespoons of milk. It heats in the microwaves only 15 seconds and it applies immediately, since the gelatine tends to coagulate quickly. Once the mask is dry, remove it with plenty of clean water